Wednesday, July 3, 2013

LBFF's

London Best Friends Forever

So my family and friends back home have been asking who these beauties are that I've been posting pictures with.  Well these are my London BFF's.  We all just kind of clicked.  We like doing the same things (i.e. taking seflies and eating) and we just mesh real well.  It's only been a little over a week and I feel like we've all known each other for much longer.  And I'm going to tell you about each and every one of them! Lucky you! Also, the best part is we all have abbreviations for our names. Oh AND four of us are 5'10" or taller! What is this? Besides the few exceptions (KTV!) I've been the tallest of all my friends.  Ok so starting from the top left:

Brittany(Brit)::  Chicago. BYU. Senior. Brittany is a superstar.  She's on the track team at BYU and is just rockin.  Fun Fact... She knows my good friend Sarah from home! Yay! Small world connections.  She has maintained the motivation to work out, unlike most of us haha.  She also is hilarious and throws out random comments, and is friends with everyone.  Conversations with her are always entertaining.  She is also good with going with the flow and is always positive. Also, she just happens to catch me at my most embarrassing facial moments, like when I'm disgusted or confused. Catch phrase: "Um, can I talk?"

Olivia(Liv):: San Diego.  BYU.  Freshman.  Olivia was one of the few we didn't meet before this trip because she just graduated high school, hence why we call her the little one.  Olivia is the foodie. She always knows where to get the best food.  She's also the fashionista and has the cutest clothes ever. We all just worship her clothing. She doesn't live in our flat but is always over and is unofficially our 6th roommate.  And she loves Diet Coke (Kindred Spirits). She is always down to catch a cab and recommends we do so often (the tube can be sick nasty).  She's so excited about everything, and is down for anything. We can't wait to hang out in P-Town and have Cannon Center lunch dates.  Catch phrase: "I NEED to take a picture of my food."

Zoe(Zo or E):: Provo. BYU. Junior.  Zoe is one of my flat mates. Fun fact about Zoe is that she knows everyone.  Seriously.  We'll say something about some Mormon celebrity (like bloggers or athletes) and she KNOWS them.   Zoe is our love advice guru because she once told us how she had to turn down 3 dates in one weekend, and we all died. I also love the fact that she's ok with playing "We Can't Stop" by Miley Cyrus. And she's hilarious.  She is an appreciator of gold chevron (fun fact #2) and has that pattern on her phone and planner.  She's good at getting places. And we are Hunter boot twins (I could go on).  Oh and she has a presh boyfriend named Jordan and we love hearing Jordan and Zoe stories.  Their celeb name is Jay-Z. And she loves Coke. Catch phrase: "Quit that." or "Eeeehhh." (It's some little giggle.  You wouldn't understand).

Me. You all know enough about me.

Emily(Em):: Bakersfield. BYU. Senior. Emily is one of my flat mates as well.  We didn't know Emily too well before we got here, but everything is fab.  I sleep right next to her (lucky her) so obviously we are tight as can be.  And I love that she's neat.  She can be found happily cleaning the dishes without a care in the world.  She's just a real happy and nice person, always going with the flow. She's always good at reminding us we have quizzes or questions due and pretty sure we'd all be failing without her.  She's also fab at finding good photo opportunities.  And is darling. Catch phrase: "Can you take a picture of me?"

Bottom Row

Kelsey(Kels):: Brea. BYU. Senior.  Kelsey is one of my flat mates. How I went two years at BYU without meeting this girl, I will not know.  Kelsey loves the fancy little things in life.  She was the only person at the flat when I first got here, so we spent the first day together.  I knew we'd instantly be BFF's when she recommend taking a detour on our first London Walks to get milkshakes and watch boys play soccer. We also got matching blinged out animal sweaters.  We also have a tendency to get really cocky when we're together.  We are often found saying: "We are the best people ever" "Why are we so fab" "What would Kate Middleton do today?"  We also can not wait to be fancy together in Provo and bring our posh British vocabulary and memorabilia.  Catch phrase: "I love myself."

Abby(Abs):: Irvine. BYU. Sophomore.  Abby is one of my flat mates. Fun Fact about Abby is that she went to high school with my BFF Mikey.  Abby is hilarious.  I am always cracking up when I'm with her.  Seriously.  We get separation anxiety if we are apart for too long.  She is also my treat buddy.  I can always, always count on her to go get gelato or candy bars or anything.  We can often be found veering off from the group (actually always...as in every museum/place/monument we've gone to) and getting something from the cafe or gift shop.  Hehe.  But she is also one of thee most fabulous people I know.  She is so nice and righteous and really a good example.  And her mission call is coming soon! EEE! Catch phrase: "I need a treat."

Lindsay(Linds):: Salt Lake. University of Utah. Junior. Lindsay was also one of the few we didn't meet before because she goes to the U. I always tell Lindsay she's living my dream life because she's in a sorority (I pray everyday for sororities at BYU...joking..kind of). She is also going to the Rihanna concert with me! She's basically the coolest person I know.  Just the stories she tells... you can tell she's super fun.  Like fire ball tennis? And suggesting we sneak out for a few days to go to Scotland.  She's also really easy going.  I have never heard her complain about anything we do and she just goes with the flow. Catch phrase: "K you guys let's take a selfie."

Eden (Ed..pronounced eeed not ed):: Salt Lake. University of Utah. Junior.  Like Lindsay, she goes to the U so we didn't meet her before this.  Eden went to East High, as in High School Musical school.  We always ask her questions about it haha.  She said something about how her basketball team was horrible and we were like "but what about Troy Bolton." She's also the shortest, and I'm one of the tallest so we love taking pics together.  I'm her B.F.G and she's my hobbit.  We also decided that our Mom's are a lot alike haha.  Catch phrase: "It's just because I'm short."




1 comments:

  1. OMG!! You're the nicest cutest human in the entire world. This is so lovely. You're catch phrases are RIGHT ON! ahhhh love you!

    ReplyDelete