Ok so I haven't blogged about anything lately so here we goooo.
Monday: Rihanna (look at the last post)
Tuesday: After our return from Manchester, I did homework (boo) and grocery shopped (yay) for a bit then headed over across the Thames for a play at Globe Theatre! On our walk down, we seriously live so close to everything, we stopped by St. Pauls. It is seriously beautiful
Globe theatre was amazing! Very authentic. We sat on these hard little benches but I packed a pillow hehe. We had studied Macbeth in class, so seeing it performed live really helped me understand it more. I may have fell asleep for a few minutes, but it's ok... Also we all agreed that Macbeth was a total babe! A mix of Josh Duhamel and Hugh Jackman.
Wednesday: After class we went out in search of a famous place called Hummingbird Bakery and ended up at some place called Hummingbird Cafe on the outskirts of town, but it was so bomb! A good little find for real. After we rushed home and changed to go to dinner at the London Centre. BYU study abroad students usually stay in the Centre, but it's being worked on. Ok BUT it was beautiful. I was a twinge sad that I wasn't living there, because it's so beautiful and so close to Kensington, but then I was like waitttt we live all by ourselves and can do whatever we want. After dinner we went to WICKED. It was amazing. I really like Fiyero, he did amazing. And Defying Gravity is my favorite song.
Thursday: We went to Greenwich! And saw the prime meridian. Two hemispheres at once say WHAT. Then we walked around town and went to the painted gallery where Le Mis, The Kings Speech and Pirates have all been filmed. After that we shopped for Paris (eeeeee) because it's a billion degrees and we all packed jeans. That night our professors bought us tickets to a candle lit violin concert in a church. It was cool...but long. Good thing we rewarded ourselves with GBK and Amorinos. GBK (Gourmet Burger Kitchen) is hands down my favorite burger EVER.
cheesin it. also we saw two groups of asian tourist groups get in a fight here hahaha
FRIDAY: that will be it's own post because it was Harry Potter World day.
I LOVE LONDON. I LOVE MY LIFE.






Hi Laura! It's Anne Wright here. I'm stalking your blog through a link from Aimee's blog. I am so jealous of your fun adventures!! I just have to tell you that I recognized a girl in some of your pictures. Lindsay Gilson's dad and Jordan are really good friends - they grew up together! What a small world. Enjoy London, and I hope to see you when you get back if you stop in EDH. xoxoxo
ReplyDelete